Sunday, 2/7: Super Drive Sunday
*** This is not an event organized by Bay Area Drivers Club, but happens each year. Should be a huge turnout.
Meeting Point: Sea Bowl Entertainment Center parking lot (4625 CA-1, Pacifica, CA 94044)
– We will plan to meet at around 8:30 am and leave at 9 am.
– I’ll be in the black M3, so look for me in the parking lot to find BADC
Midpoint: we will stop in Boulder Creek to get lunch.
Endpoint: Nick’s Rockaway in Pacifica (100 Rockaway Beach Ave, Pacifica, CA 94044)
Link to Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/Gw8oHWAamL4hwJxP8
* Please have the Google map route running during the drive to avoid getting lost
– Hoping for good weather, but this drive is rain or shine.
– I’m planning to take it slower on HWY1/HWY 84 (anything goes on the backroads like Pescadero Creek Road and Alpine Road)
– We tend to naturally split into groups during drives based on driving skill, type of vehicle, and the driver’s intentions (we will have fast drivers depart first and slower drivers depart right after though).
– I recommend filling up with gas before we start the drive
– Wear a mask and practice social distancing.
– Be respectful of other drivers, bicyclists, and pedestrians.