Saturday, 6/19: Peninsula Drive: Pacifica to Boulder Creek
Meeting point: Sea Bowl Lanes Parking lot in Pacifica (4625 CA-1, Pacifica, CA 94044)
** We will be meeting at 8 am and leaving at 8:15 am sharp.
Midpoint: Alice’s Restaurant in Woodside (17288 Skyline Blvd, Woodside, CA 94062)
– Alice’s has a bathroom you can use, but please also give them some business.
– If you don’t have a front plate, be careful if you see CHP.
End point: The Tree House Cafe in Boulder Creek
** Join me here for some coffee/food after the drive. Please don’t park in their lot and not give them any business!
Link to Google Map of the route: https://goo.gl/maps/vh9ckrsiX3z6sjeG6
* Please have the Google map route running during the drive to avoid getting lost.
– Hoping for some nice, dry weather!
– I recommend filling up with gas before we start the drive.
– Be respectful of other drivers, bicyclists, and pedestrians.