Saturday, 3/13: HWY 128/Skaggs Springs Road
*We will be attending this event with California Canyon Cutters (Bay Area Drivers Club is co-hosting it with CCC)
Meeting point: CVS in Cloverdale (1111 S Cloverdale Blvd, Cloverdale, CA 95425)
– We will be leaving at 8:30 am.
Midpoint 1: Pt. Arena Lighthouse (45500 Lighthouse Rd, Point Arena, CA 95468)
Midpoint 2: 76 in Gualala (39225 CA-1, Gualala, CA 95445)
End point: Lake Sonoma Boat Launch Parking Lot (link to location: https://goo.gl/maps/3gDmzCdRfQekKwUm8)
Link to Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/aNvxGVYDXiVXj5UH7
* Please have the Google map route running during the drive to avoid getting lost.
– Hoping for good weather
– I recommend filling up with gas before we start the drive
– We tend to naturally split into groups during drives based on driving skill, type of vehicle, and the driver’s intentions (we will have fast drivers depart first and slower drivers depart right after though).
– Wear a mask and practice social distancing.
– Be respectful of other drivers, bicyclists, and the road rules.